Friday, October 9, 2009

Wings of Joy


I placed my first order w/ Taylored Expressions on Sunday and it arrived on Wednesday. It sat in the building office for two days until I could sneak out of work early and race home to get it!! didn't really race home tonight as much as sit in traffic for almost 2 hours... but I did catch the office just before it closed!!
I came home and got right to work. I followed Sketch Challenge 249 for this card, along w/ items from the Very Merry Christmas Bundle. The Wings of Joy stamp set it so cute and I also got some Cosmo Cricket paper that I love!! And the buttons... oh, the buttons!!:)
Have a good weekend... lots of packing, moving and hopefully stamping here!!
Details-Paper-SU Whisper White, Prism, Cosmo Cricket DP; Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black; Stamps-Taylored Expressions Wings of Joy; Accessories-Copics, liquid applique, heat tool
Thanks for looking!

No comments: